ECIL Recruitment 2017–Apply 75 Young Engineers Posts ecil.co.in: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites application for the posts of dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. ECIL is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates can apply between 02/12/2017 and 22/12/2017.
Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL):
Number of Vacancies: 66
Name of the Posts: Young engineers in various disciplines.
|S No||Discipline||No of posts||Age as on 30/11/2017||Qualification|
|1||ECE||25||25 years||First Class Engineering Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.|
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The fee should be paid by credit card, debit card or net banking or pay through cash in any branch of State Bank of India after downloading the challan (download via SBI Collect). SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Bond: The selected candidates are required to execute a Surety and Indemnity Bond on separate nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- each to serve the Corporation for a period of 4 years (1 year as Trainee + 3 years as Engineer). The amount payable for breach of contract is Rupees Four Lakhs only.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by the interview. The Computer Based Test will be conducted for short listing the candidates. The test will be conducted in the objective type for 90 minutes. The qualified candidates in the CBT will be called for the Interview. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated to the candidate by e-mail or SMS. The same will also be posted on the website. The candidates called for interview should attend along with the original documents for the verification process.
List of documents to be brought for the Interview:
(1) On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed; (2) All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD – a minimum of 40% disability) certificates along with a set of photocopies;
(3) Hall ticket/Admit Card which was attested by the Invigilator at the time of Computer Based Test;
(4) Interview call letter, if any.
(5) If the candidate is working in any PSUs/Govt., etc., has to submit their “No Objection Certificate” invariably
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The interested candidates have to apply through ECIL website ‘‘http://careers.ecil.co.in ’’ or http://www.ecil.co.in. The candidates have to log in with the Registration ID & Password after entering Mobile Number & Email Address. The candidate should enter the name, father name, Date of Birth and all the other mentioned details. Candidate will be allowed to register with only one E-Mail ID and Mobile Number. E-Mail ID and Mobile Number used for one user creation cannot be used again.
Then-candidate should scan and upload the recent photograph and the signature. Then they can proceed with the payment of the fee. After entering the registration number of the candidate, the email-id & mobile number (given in the online registration portal) candidates should remit the Application Fee using either credit card, debit card or net banking or pay through cash in any branch of State Bank of India after downloading the challan (download via SBI Collect).
Centres for Computer Based Test:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Trivandrum, Warangal, Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirupathi, Nagpur, Tiruchy, Cochin, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Jammu and Belagavi.
|Start date for online applications||02/12/2017|
|Last date for online applications||22/12/2017|
|For official notification Click here|
ECIL Recruitment 2017–Apply Executive Director ecil.co.in: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications for the posts of Executive Director (Finance), General Manager [P&A], Canteen Officer, Sr Accounts Officer (EG-III), Accounts Officer (EG-II) and Personnel Officer (EG-II). Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online and send the application by offline. The candidates can apply online between 25/11/2017 and 11/12/2017. The Candidates can apply offline before 18/12/2017.
Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL):
Name of the Post: Executive Director (Finance), General Manager [P&A], Canteen Officer, Sr Accounts Officer (EG-III), Accounts Officer (EG-II) and Personnel Officer (EG-II)
|S No||Name of the Post||No of posts||Upper age limit as on 31.10.2017||Total monthly emoluments (Including perks) (Approx.)||Post-Qlfn. Exp. (yrs.) as on 31.10.2017|
|1||Executive Director (Finance)||01||58||Rs. 178126/-||25|
|2||General Manager [P&A]||01||55||Rs. 147385/-||22|
|3||Canteen Officer||01||35||Rs. 47773/-||10|
|Under special recruitment drive for persons with disability|
|4||Sr Accounts Officer (EG-III)||01||UR-40; SC/ST-45; OBC-43||Rs. 60010/-||6|
|5||Accounts Officer (EG-II)||02||UR-33; SC/ST-38; OBC-36||Rs. 47773/-||@|
|6||Personnel Officer (EG-II)||02||UR-35; SC/ST-40; OBC-38||Rs. 47773/-||3|
- Executive Director (Finance): Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant.
- General Manager (P&A): A first class Post-Graduate Degree in HR/IR/PM or first class full-time Diploma (Two years) in HR/IR/PM from reputed Institution or first class MBA with HR specialization from a reputed Institution. Degree in Law will be preferred. Job Summary: Responsible for managing the entire HR related activities including Employee Relations, Establishment, Recruitment, Training, Auxiliary Services, etc.
- Make the organization an employer of choice.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Comply with labor laws and Government guidelines during the discharge of the HR functions.
- Provide support/ advice to the strategic business divisions on P&A/HR related issues.
- Implement new HR policies including ERP system in line with the business requirements.
- Effectively lead Succession Planning, Change Management, Leadership Development, Competency Building, Organization Pulse Survey etc.
- Canteen Officer: Bachelor Degree in Catering Technology / Hotel Management or 3 years Diploma in Catering Technology / Hotel Management.
- Senior Accounts Officer: The candidate should be a qualified CA/ICWA having requisite experience in dealing independently with Finance, Accounting and Auditing functions in a multi-product/multiunit environment in a PSU/reputed organization. The incumbent should be conversant with Cost Accounting, Accounting standards, Cost Accounting Standards, Cost Audit& Auditing Standards and should have exposure to various functional areas like Funds Management, Banking Operations, Finalization of Accounts and Taxation matters like Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Excise Duty, etc. Candidate should be a computer literate and able to operate Accounting packages independently. In case of PSUs/ Govt., establishment persons holding positions one level below EG-03 i.e., Rs.16400-3%-40500/- or equivalent pay scale in Central Government for at least 2 years are eligible.
- Accounts Officer: A candidate should be a qualified CA/ICWA. Candidates with experience will be preferred. Candidates should possess the requisite aptitude to deal with issues of Finance, Costing, Pricing, Audit, and Project Evaluation & Project matters etc. independently. Candidates should be a Computer literate and able to operate Accounting packages independently.
- Personnel Officer: A first class Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks in HR/IR/PM or first class Diploma (Two years) fulltime in HR/IR/PM from reputed Institution or first class MBA with HR specialization with minimum 60% marks from a reputed Institution. Degree in Law will be preferred. Responsible for managing the HR related activities including employee relations, establishment, recruitment, auxiliary services, training etc. Should be able to tactfully interact with the Associations / Unions and comply with labor laws and government guidelines. Should be able to provide support/advice to all the strategic business units on P&A / HR related issues. Should be able to implement new policies including ERP system in line with the business requirements
Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/- is to be paid by the candidates of General and OBC. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, Serving, and Retired Service Officers from Defence and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the applications received. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The date, time and venue of interview will be informed to the candidates by e-mail or SMS. The candidates should produce the following list of documents while attending for interview
- 1. On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed;
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, qualification, experience, latest caste certificates etc., if any along with a set of photocopies;
- A valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as the candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The Interested candidates have to apply through the website www.ecil.co.in. The candidates have to proceed with the payment of the fee, fill in all the required details necessary for the submission of application. The candidate should take a print out of the filled in application and send it along with the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & Medical Certificate (applicable for PWD candidates only) along with ECIL’s copy of Pay-in-slip should be sent by post to
|Deputy General Manager (Recruitment), Personnel Group, Administrative Office, Electronics Corporation Of India Limited, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.|
|Start date for online applications||25/11/2017|
|Last date for online applications||11/12/2017|
|Last date for offline applications||18/12/2017|
|For official notification Click here||To apply online Click here|
ECIL Recruitment 2017- Walk-in-Interview for Junior Artisan on Contract Post: ECIL, a Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy Advt.No.41/2017 is looking for dynamic and result-oriented person for the position Junior Artisan on Contract on contract basis initially for a period of One year (extendable by one more year depending upon on project requirements) having service & maintenance experience to work at NPCIL/ Kalpakkam as per the site requirements of CSD. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview will be held on 16.12.2017 at ECIL Zonal Office, Chennai. Other details about this recruitment are given below.
ECIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 01Post
Name of the Post
|No. of Posts||Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all)|
|Junior Artisan on Contract||01||
Age Limit: Applicants Age limit should be 25 years as on 30.11.2017. 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC.5 more years relaxation in PWD Category.
Qualification and Experience Required: Applicant should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers/ Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing/maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
Post qualification experience 01 years as on 30.11.2017 (for NPCIL Kalpakkam).
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written test/ Interview conducted by the organization. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/interview between 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM on 16.12.2017 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph at the venue indicated.
Interview Venue Details:
ECIL Zonal Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai- 600015.(Ph.Nos.044-24314489/ 24349085/ 24340130).
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||16-12-2017 (09:30 AM to 12:00 PM)|
|Official Notification||Available here|