10th Pass Government Jobs 2020: every year the central government and state government will release huge 10th Pass Govt Jobs recruitment notifications for various vacancies. If you are searching for 10th pass government jobs, you are in the exact place. Nearly six sectors are providing government job opportunities, those are Indian Railways, defense, Staff Selection Commission, Banking, Police, and state-level organizations.
|Post Date||Notification||Last Date|
|22 Sep|| TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 - Gramin Dak Sevaks |
- 3162 Vacancies
Similar Notifications from Employment News
|Post Details||Last Date|
|BOI - Apply for Officers - 214 Vacancies||30/09/20|
Old/Arvhived Notifications :
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date|
|Apprentice - 990 Vacancies||ITI, 12th||25/09/20|
As India is one of the most populated countries in the world, every year a huge number of students have successfully passed their 10th class or SSC through state board exams. As soon as the results were declared a maximum number of aspirants will search for government job notification. So in order to encourage talented youth, different organizations are providing employment opportunities to 10th class pass candidates.
Why Use Govtjobsclub for 10th Pass Jobs 2020?
By subscribing “Govtjobsclub” aspirants will get all the current and latest job information in one place. For instance, it is the one-step solution to every government job notifications. Our experts are striving hard to collect the latest information from various sources and made available in one place. Thus it is easy to gather all the job information from various departments on one page. Therefore we will help each and every applicant to succeed in life with a good government job. So why late follow the Govtjobsclub official page and grab your job opportunity before your competitor does.
Various Departments providing 10th Pass Government Jobs 2020
Almost all major government sectors are providing employment opportunities to 10th class pass students. Some of the organizations are given below.
- Indian Railways: as we know the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is one of the largest recruiting bodies in India. Every year, Railways Recruitment Board issues a large number of vacancies for various posts under Group D (technical and non-technical) and some non-technical posts in Group-C. Here check the list of jobs for 10th class passed candidates.
- Assistant Points Man
- Commercial Apprentice
- Safaiwala / Safaiwali
- Gunman/gang men
- Helper/ Apprentice
- State government jobs: apart from central government, the state government also will recruit 10th passed candidates through Zilla Parishad high schools, colleges, MRO offices, Panchayat offices, food corporation workplaces and district cooperative banks, etc. check the list of posts in state government organizations.
- Multi-tasking staff
- Lower division clerks
- Skilled tradesmen
- Upper Division Clerks
- Assistant foreman
- Lower-division assistants
- Constables/prahari/cleaner/ Patwari
- Forest guard/security guard in jails
- Jail bandi rakshak
III. Public sector jobs: the public sector is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the Indian economy and it gives job opportunities to several people. Vacancies available under this sector are given below.
- Multipurpose Staff
- Data Entry Operator
- Security guard
- Staff Selection Commission: it is one of the central government organizations which hires candidates for different boards, organizations, and departments.
- Multitasking Staff for state secretariats
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data entry Operators
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
- Lower Division Clerks
- Court Clerks
- Junior Stenographer
- Defense sector: many candidates chose this sector to serve the country. However, the defense sector comprises the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and the Indian Air Force. Some of the posts in this sector e are listed below.
- Mate Tradesmen
- Engine Fitter
- Multi-tasking Staff
- Washer men
- Police Sector: many candidates think that getting a police job is a precious thing, because of many privileges existing under this sector.
- Civic Volunteers
- Coastal Wardens
- Subedar Major/Soldier
- Police Constable KSISF
- Armed Police Constable Men
- Sepoys/Constable Males
- Special Reserve Police Constable
- Home guard/Constable Executive
Job Preparation tips for 10th pass candidates
Many government organizations are ready to employ suitable candidates into their organizations. But getting a government job is not an easy task, aspirants need to do smart work instead of hard work. Even though the competition is very high, candidates have to prepare every topic mentioned in the syllabus. Give equal importance to every subject and read the newspaper for current affairs. So to get your dream job and secured life aspirants have to start their preparation as soon as the notification is released. However, we are there to help every aspirant in every step starting from the registration process to checking results.
In India, the government is providing employment opportunities to 10th pass candidates because to reduce the unemployment ratio. As we all know many people from rural areas are unable to continue their education after the 10th class, for them is a golden chance. Thus candidates who are anxious about their career are advised to prepare for competitive exams seriously.
How to get Latest 10th Pass Job notifications 2020 Alerts from Govtjobsclub
Nowadays there are so many career opportunities for 10th pass candidates, so in order to grab the opportunity all aspirants are advised to subscribe “Govtjobsclub”. Here you will find all current and latest job information in one place, and also you will get updates about all the latest Job Notifications directly to your mobile. Therefore all aspirants are advised to logon to the official website “www.govtjobsclub.in”, click the “bell” icon on the bottom and click on subscribe notifications. Thus you are done, will receive all government job notifications immediately as the official notification is released.
Aspirants are advised to follow not to miss any current updates. Our technical team will update all the latest job notifications as soon as possible. Hence we are always there to support and inspire the candidates to fulfill their dream job in life.