Aadhar Card Status – eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Check Update Online | It’s Just a few Clicks Away: If you’ve been waiting a long time for your Aadhaar card to be issued and you are not sure whether your Aadhaar card is approved, generated or in progress after you get enrolled, you can check the status of your Aadhaar card with very few clicks. Now, it’s easy to track the status of the Aadhaar card online through the UIDAI website.
We all know that Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique number identity card issued for individuals in India. Aadhaar is currently being linked to many government functions including banking, subsidies, education, etc. to keep its use maximum though there are a plethora of other identity cards like passport, ration card, and PAN. So you can assess the importance of having an Aadhaar card in future.
All you need to have before you check the Aadhaar status online is your Aadhaar acknowledgement slip that you got at the time of Aadhaar enrolment/registration process. This acknowledgement slip usually consists of enrollment number &enrolment date & time.
To check the status of your Aadhaar card application:
- Visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/ website, navigate to Aadhaar Online Services and then click Check Aadhaar Status. The Check Aadhaar Status page appears.
- Enter the following fields. All these fields are mandatory fields.
- Enrolment ID:Enter the 14 digit enrolment number given in your Aadhaar acknowledgement slip (this number is given in a format as 4-digit/ 5-digit/ 5-digit; Ex: 1234/ 12345/ 12345).
- Date/Time:Enter the date and time given in your Aadhaar acknowledgement slip (the date and time format are given in a format as date/time/year & hours: minutes: seconds (dd/mm/yyhh:mm:ss); Ex: 12/12/2017 10:45:22).
- Security Code: Enter the security code displayed in the captcha image. Try different captcha by clicking the Try another” field, if you are unable to read the current captcha.
- Click the Aadhar Card Status
Once you’ve gone through the above steps, the web page (or the screen) reveals the status of your Aadhaar card whether generated, rejected or in progress. This process only applicable for checking new Aadhaar application.
If you receive the Congratulations! Your Aadhaar is generated!message, you can get the Aadhaar through several ways, including postal, mobile and E-Aadhaar. Follow our other articles on Aadhaar to know more about such topics.
Note: You can use the Reset button on the upper-right corner of the Check Aadhaar Status page if you’ve entered any inappropriate information. You can quit the process of checking the Aadhaar card status simply by clicking the Cancel button on the upper-right corner of the same page.
If you enter any inappropriate information, the page will display a message showing that “Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later.” Try checking the status once again with valid data if you get this message.
If you still face any problem in entering enrol number, date and time, you can click the Help button () adjacent to the date/time field to view the sample of acknowledgement slip.
Hope this process works out for you to check the Aadhaar status. Still, have any questions regarding this, or perhaps you may be looking forward to another solution related to Aadhaar. For more details, let us know by commenting below.