AP Driving Licence LLR slot booking AP: Driving a motor vehicle is a passion for everyone. Therefore employees, college students, and even housewives are more interested to drive their own motor vehicle. But according to the Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988, no person can drive a motorcycle on the roads without having a driving license. Which means a driving license is mandatory for all individuals in India. So if any individual started learning a bike or car and is willing to drive their vehicle then they have to apply for a driving license. So in this article, we will provide all details regarding AP Driving Licence LLR slot booking, the procedure to attend the driving test, documents required to book a slot, etc.
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched an online system to apply for Driving Licence (DL) and Learner’s Licence (LLR). Now, any person can fill the AP Transport LLR Online Application Form, Book a Slot, then applicants can Check the Application Status and then apply for a permanent Driving License. Thus Learner Licence Services comprises LLR Fresh Test, LLR Retest, and LLR Endorsement.
Therefore the payment for LLR online slot booking can be made through a credit card, net banking account, e-Seva center, or at any RTO office. After the successful completion of slot booking, the applicant must arrive for the driving test to complete the test formalities.
Eligibility Criteria for obtaining a driving license:
- Applicant must possess an Aadhar card
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200 as a fee for getting a driving license
- To apply for a light motor vehicle, then the applicant must have at least 18 years of age and for a non-transport vehicle, the applicant must have at least 20 years of age.
- To apply for a motorcycle without gear and with engine capacity not above 50cc, then the applicant must have at least 16 years of age
- For applying for a commercial/ transport vehicle license type, then the applicant must have passed 8th class.
LLR Types in Andhra Pradesh: In Andhra Pradesh, a driving license/ Learner’s Licence is issued on the below-given basis.
- Driving license for light motor vehicles: This type of driving license is given to the person driving light motor vehicles such as bikes or cars with/without gear and with engine capacity above 50cc. so for applying this type of DL, an applicant must be 18 years of age.
- Driving license for motorcycles without gear: This type of driving license is given to the people who ride motorcycles like scooters and mopeds without gear and with engine capacity not exceeding 50cc. so for applying this type of DL, an applicant must be 16 years of age.
iii. Driving license for transport vehicles: This type of driving license is given to the people who are driving heavy motor vehicles such as Lorries, trailers, trucks, etc. so for applying this type of DL, an applicant must be 20 years of age.
How to check the availability of the LLR slot: the applicant can easily check the availability of the LLR slot before going to submit the application form. So follow the below given simple steps
- Log on to the AP RTA official page
- Then select the Registration option form the menu bar
- A drop-down window will be displayed with a different option, form then select “vehicle-related slop booking”
- Then the next page will display the slot available information, here choose the district, and select test center
- Click on check availability g. The next window will display the availability of the slot with green colour
- Then choose the day on which date you want to attend for test formalities.
Procedure for LLR Slot Booking: applicants who are willing to obtain LLR must follow the below-given steps for LLR slot booking.
Step-1: log on to the AP transport official website https://aptransport.org/html/driving-licence.html
Step-2: then select the Licence on the menu bar and a drop-down window will be opened, then select “Learners Licence”
Step-3: then applicants will be directed to a separate page, so again select Licence from the menu bar
Step-4: then a drop-down window will be displayed with several options such as Aadhar seeding, Aadhar search, driving license (DL), conductor license, learner’s license then select “Learner’s Licence”
Step-5: Read the instruction and rules and proceed to click here for Learner’s license.
Step-6: On the next page applicant have to select the nationality as Indian and click on the Next tab
Step-7: On the next window choose the type of authentication either Aadhar or without Aadhar
Step-8: if you select with Aadhar option then again choose Biometric or OTP and enter the 12 digit Aadhar card number and click on Get OTP
Step-9: Then you will receive an OTP to the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card
Step-10: here you have to enter the OTP and click on verify OTP
Step-11: On the next page you have to enter your details like
- First name
- Son/Daughter/Wife/Care of
iii. Date of birth
- Display name
vii. Blood group
viii. Mobile number/alternate number for communication
- Email ID
Then click on the Next option
Step-12: then you will be directed to the payment window, so pay the stipulated fee and click on the submit option
Step-13: After the successful submission of details you will receive a message regarding the time and slot (place and time for test formalities).
However, a driving license is an important document and no person is authorized to drive a motorcycle in a public place without he/she has an effective Driving Licence. Therefore we hope all the information given on this page is useful for all individuals who are ambitious to get a driving license.