EPDS AP Ration Card Status Enquiry July 2021 / Andhra Pradesh Rice Card Updates with Aadhaar or Ration Number at spandana.ap.gov.in: Ration Card (EPDS AP), which is a very essential document for every Indian citizen. Through this well-accepted identification proof, one can avail of many kinds of government reimbursements. As we all know that nearly 15% of the population in Andhra Pradesh are in poverty and they are in need of receiving food and other provisions from the administration.
In the scope of this, AP Government provides ration cards to the people depending on their financial status and number of the family members. Moving into this development, the AP government has initiated substituting old ration cards with that of new ones.
Apply for New EPDS AP Ration Card at spandana.ap.gov.in
Image Source https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- AP Government has proposed to replace the old ration cards, this is the process of how to apply for new ration cards through Spandana AP:
- Open the Official Website which is the official portal of www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Online User Login” which redirects to the page asking to enter Aadhar card and captcha details. Click “Get Ekyc OTP”. An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Again, enter the Aadhar card, Captcha, and OTP details and click on Verify keys OTP.
- This Opens the Online User Inbox page. Click and then click on “Click Here forget Applicant Details”.
- This displays the old card Personal and Family Grievance details. Check/Edit the details and click “Submit Grievance”.
- Citizens of AP can even contact their respective volunteers to apply for the ration card and continue with the further procedure.
Check AP Ration Card Status Enquiry with Aadhar / Ration / Meeseva Reference ID
Candidates can check their application status, ap ration card search with aadhaar number, transactions, new ration card status in this epdsap online website. There are various approaches to check the ration or rice card status. Here are the approaches:
Type 1: Status check through Ration / Aadhaar number. (ap ration card search with aadhaar number)
- Open the official website of the ap ration card Available Here
- It opens the Ration Card Status page. Enter the details of either the Aadhar card or ration card number and click Submit.
- This displays the current status of the card along with the family members’ details. Check like below
Type 2 AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- Open the Official website
- Scroll over to Check Status tab and click “Pulse Survey Search”. This opens the pulse survey data page asking you to enter Uid Number (Aadhar card number). Fill the details and click Enter.
- This displays the enter details of the ration card including address, gas connection details along with the photos of the family members.
Type 3 Status check for new applicants through Receipt / Reference ID.
- Open the Official website https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Scroll over to the Check Status tab and click “Meeseva Search”. This opens the page asking you to enter a reference or receipt that you received from the meeseva center. Fill the details and click Enter.
- This displays the present status of the card.
Likewise, candidates can also check the ration card information from the “Transaction History” or Search Ration Card sections available on the home page itself.
AP government also provides the facility of AP Ration Card Status Enquiry and downloading the Ration card from the official website itself. From the “Print Ration Card” section, citizens can have a reference copy of the ration card. This printed card is only for reference and not the original copy.
APEPDS Ration Card Eligibility Conditions
To benefit from this scheme, below are the few rules proposed by the AP administration:
- The income of the family should vary in the range of Rs.10,000 to Rs. 12,000 per month both in urban and rural locations.
- Every month electricity usage has to be a maximum of 300 units or less and the entire land on their own has to be only 10 acres (either dryland or wetland or both).
- None of the family members should pay any of the taxes like income tax, home tax, and others.
- None of the family members should be retired or Government operative. AP government has made this exemption for sanitary workers.
- There has to be no four-wheeler under their name like car and this is exempted for autos and tractors.
When all the above rules are satisfied by the candidates, they can gain the commodities issued by the state.
This is all about the digital mode of either tracking or applying for the AP ration card.
Offline Mode – AP Ration Card
Besides this, AP ration card can also be accomplished through an offline approach. In order to start this, the candidate has to start filling up the application form by collecting it from the nearest Mee-Seva offices. The filled-in document and other required documents are to be submitted to the corresponding department. After submission, they will be provided with a receipt that has a reference ID that is used to track the application or to know the status of the application.
Therefore, having a ration card in Andhra Pradesh can provide us multiple commodities and provisions. So, the Consumer Affairs department, and Food and Civil Supplies department of Andhra Pradesh are making their best to provide the government beneficiaries (Sugar, Rice, Dal, Atta, and jowar) at economical rates to the people. These departments also launched other portals to help candidates in an easy way. All, we have to do is follow the rules and avail of those.