AP Ration Card Modifications: The Public Distribution System (EPDS), Department of Consumer Affairs Food and civil supplies, Andhra Pradesh is providing the opportunity to modify the details of the ration card. Each and every member of the family are to be included in the ration card to get the benefits related to it. In some cases, if the head of the family gets changed due to some certain or uncertain reasons, the details of the family head are to be updated in the ration card.
Our website helps you to get the ration card modifications (epds integration), how to change ration card address. relevant data according to the person requirement. The form is to be collected from the Mee Seva or can be downloaded from online for the change in a person as a household head. This modification is applicable, if the head of a family expires, or is missing, etc. The applicant can make use of the form which is con
Head Modifications in Ration Card change address:
If the household head gets changed, a new member is to be added in the present person place. For that follow the below steps.
(a) First, download what you want English / Telugu Forms
(b) After that enter the ration card number to which the new member as a head is to be added.
(c) Then add the Member Details Modifications such as Name, Age, Relation, and Changed Relation.
(d) Then fill the Informant Details of Informant Name, Relation, Mobile No, Delivery Type, and Reason for House Hold Head Modifications.
(e) Finally, the applicant has to upload the documents of Application Form, Proof for Head Modifications, and Photo of New Head of family.
(f) The applicant should do their signature at the bottom of the application before submitting.
(g) Submit the form in the nearest Mee Seva.
(h) The document upload should be done in pdf format below the size of 50KB.
(i) All the provided documents will be scanned and uploaded on the relevant website.
(j) When the documents are updated a reference number will be provided.
(k) The updated requests will be sent to the concerned MRO online.
(l) With the help of the reference number, one can check the status of their submitted application form and can be able to download a duplicate ration card.
Conversion of White Card to Pink Card Form:
The persons who are having the white card has an option of changing it to the Pink card if necessary by following the below-given procedure.
- First, download the form from the Click Here Download
- Fill it with the details of Ration Card No, Card Type, Net Income, Net Income, Informant Name, Relation, Mobile No, Delivery Type, and upload the documents of Application Form, Copy of Ration card, Income Certificate in the nearest Meeseva office.
- Get an acknowledgment number for the verification process.
- Using the reference number one can check the status of the changed details.
Deletion of Member from Ration Card:
The member already included in the ration card can be deleted in some particular cases. This case arises if a member of a family gets married and goes to another place.
- Get the Application Form in English and Form in Telugu.
- Fill the application with the details of Ration Card No, Member Deletion Details, Informant Details.
- Upload the documents of Meeseva Application, Recent Photo, and Document Proof for Member Deletion.
- The applicant should wait until the updation of the data and can check through the official website.