Andhra Tourism APTDC Recruitment 2017-Apply Assistant Director aptourism.gov.in: Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority (APTA) invites application for the posts of Assistant Director– Andhra Cuisine Promotion and Development. Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority (APTA) is a statutory body created by Government of Andhra Pradesh for the development of Tourism and Tourism industry in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The last date for online applications is 19/01/2018.
Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority APTDC:
Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Posts: Assistant Director – Andhra Cuisine Promotion and Development
|S No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Upper Age limit||Discipline|
|1.||Assistant Director- Andhra Cuisine Promotion and Development||01||Not more than 50 Years (5 years shall be relaxed for working officers of Government of Andhra Pradesh and candidates belonging to SC /ST categories)||a) 1st Class MBA/M.Sc in Hotel Management/TTM/Marketing/Food Technology/Home Science/Food and Nutrition Science.|
b) 1st Class Bachelor degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology / Home Science/ Food Technology or B.Tech in Food Technology from a leading, recognized college/ institute is mandatory.
c) 15 years of experience in related areas at senior level.
- APTA is in need of active, knowledgeable persons with positive attitude wanting to contribute to tourism development for the following roles. Working persons from leading private sector organization/serving or retired staff of central government/PSUs/State governments/Autonomous bodies/ independent consultants is also welcome to apply. In-service officers of Government of Andhra Pradesh having minimum three years of service to superannuation are also encouraged to apply for deputation.
- This position is temporary and contractual in nature. Initially, 2 years is the Contractual period and shall be extended subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate and the requirement of the position within the organization.
- To make authentic cuisine as a component of each destination
- Prepare and update inventory
- Branding of local cuisine
- GI Tagging of Andhra traditional/proprietary foods
- Organizing food festivals across the state
- Conducting culinary competitions.
- The development of tourist destinations connected to the agro-food value chains.
Other Experience Requirements:
IT and Soft Skills
- Good Computing skills – Advanced skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, ability to carry out efficient secondary research is necessary.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Statistical, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the shortlisting of candidates and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the information provided on the resume. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Headquarters of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority shall be Vijayawada. If no suitable candidate is found, the selection committee has the right to choose the candidate with other qualifications. The decision of the Selection Committee is final. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the information provided in the resume.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to apply by sending their Resumes in Word/ PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line clearly mentioning the position applied for along with scanned copies of qualifications and experiences. Resumes submitted without mentioning the position applying in the subject line of the mail shall be summarily rejected.
|Last date for online applications||19/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|