AP Subsidy Loans KAPU, BC SC ST Corporation loans 2021 Application Status : (Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (OBMMS), is the scheme implemented by the AP Government’s Centre for Good Governance department (apobmms.cgg.gov.in online). The main aim behind the launch of this scheme is to monitor the self-employment and economic support schemes for various corporations. This beneficiary scheme provides great opportunity by offering financial support in the form of subsidy loans for different community persons who are in the thought to initiate new business.
With the online website of OBMMS AP, people can easily go through the activities of applying for AP Subsidy Loans online for a scheme, can search their beneficiary status, and others. So, here in the govtjobsclub.in the website, candidates can check out step-by-step procedures and related information regarding the schemes in APOBMMS.
Services provided by AP Subsidy Loans APOBMMS
This Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System accelerates to look after the status and activities of:
- Beneficiary Registrations
- Beneficiaries endorsement
- Funds distribution
- Subsidy releases
- Proceedings generation
- UC authentications
Documents required for Subsidy Loans AP
To receive subsidy loans AP from the AP Government, the beneficiary has to hold a few documents. They are only eligible when all the required documents are submitted.
- ID proof (Pan card, Aadhar card or Voter ID)
- Income and caste certificate
- Bank account passbook for which the loan will be received
- Address proof (aadhar/electricity bill/property tax)
Eligibility Criteria for Subsidy Loans AP
- Candidates should be in the age period of 25 to 66 years
- Should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- A proper and legal business plan has to be specified
Subsidy Loans AP Online application procedure
- Visit the AP Subsidy Loans apobmms.cgg.gov.in
- From the CITIZEN CORNER column on the home page, click “Apply Online”.
- The All Welfare Corporations page is displayed, click the one corporation for which you need to apply.
- Then, select the beneficiary type (either Group or Individual), and choose “Bank Linked Schemes” which is a default option for the type of financial assistance.
- Select the sector and scheme and then click on the “Go” button.
- On the next page, the registration form for the selected corporation will be displayed.
- Enter the Location Details (District, Mandal, Panchayat, Village, and Habitation), Sector Details (as per the selected sector in the previous page the minimum and maximum unit cost allotted for the sector will be displayed), Beneficiary Details, and Address Details.
- Upload the beneficiary photo by clicking on the “Choose File” button. The size of the photo must be in the range of 50KB to 200KB.
- Make sure to agree that the provided information is correct by checking the box provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Preview” button which displays all the details entered by you.
- Check the details and click the “Submit” button and it displays the message that the application is submitted successfully along with the Beneficiary ID. This ID is helpful in further activities.
- While entering the beneficiary details, the caste has to be the same as what you selected in the “All Welfare Corporations” page.
- Beneficiary photo is automatically fetched from the aadhar card, if not then one needs to upload it manually.
- Upon entering the AP Ration Card (EPDS AP) number, automatically the “Select Beneficiary Details” field shows the names of persons who are in the ration card. Then, the beneficiary has to be one of these persons.
This is the entire procedure for the application of subsidy loans online through OBMMS.
OBMMS Corporations Loan List Wise Details
|3||KAPU (kapu corporation loan status check)|
|5||BC (bc corporation loans)|
|13||MEDARA FIN. CORP.|
|14||TODDY TAPPERS COOP.|
|17||WELFARE OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED, TRANSGENDER AND SENIOR CITIZENS|
|18||ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD COMMUNITIES (EBCS)|
|19||A.P. VYSYA COMMUNITY CORPORATION|
|20||A.P. NOORBASHA/DOODEKULA MUSLIMS COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES FEDERATION LIMITED|
AP Subsidy Loans Status in APOBMMS
Once the application is submitted, candidates can also check their loan status on the official website. The process is clearly explained here and it is:
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System apobmms.cgg.gov.in.
- From the CITIZEN CORNER column on the home page, click “Get Beneficiary Proceedings”.
- The Get Beneficiary Proceeding Details page displays.
- Enter the beneficiary ID, linked mobile number and date of birth details, and click on the “Get Details” button.
- Then the next page displays every stage of the loan.
Candidates who have applied for subsidy loan can even check their loan status from the Beneficiary Search option.
Procedure for Beneficiary Search in APOBMMS
The online website of Andhra Pradesh Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System also provides the option for candidates to go with beneficiary search and the procedure is as below.
- Visit the apobmms.cgg.gov.in
- From the CITIZEN CORNER column on the home page, click “Beneficiary Search”.
- The Beneficiary Search page displays.
- Enter the ration card, date of birth, beneficiary ID, corporation name details, and click on the “Search” button.
- Then the beneficiary name along with all the other details will be displayed.
In a comprehensive way, this is about AP YSR AP Subsidy Loans KAPU, BC SC ST Corporation loans 2021 Application Status, application procedure, loan status check, and beneficiary search in APOBMMS. So, govtjobsclub.in guarantees that the provided information is genuinely correct. We even make sure to update information daily so that no wrong data reaches people and also we people can subscribe to notifications so that they won’t miss any kind of crucial info.