Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018-Apply 04 Posts bankofbaroda.co.in: Bank of Baroda, Bengaluru invites applications for the posts of Sub-staff in the post of the armed guard (For Ex-servicemen only). Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts by online. The candidates can apply between 21/02/2018 and 07/03/2018. The process of selection will be done by the online Examination. The Online Examination will be conducted in bilingually i.e. English / Local Language. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. (Bank of Baroda Recruitment).
Vacancies in Bank of Baroda:
Number of Posts: 04
Name of the Posts: Sub-staff in the post of armed guard (For Ex-servicemen only)
|S No||Name of the Posts||State||No of Posts||Age||Educational Qualification|
|1||Armed Guard||Andhra Pradesh||03||18-26 as on 10.03.2018||1. Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on (10.03.2018).|
2. The candidate should be able to read and write in the local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added Weightage.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates as shown below
|Ex-servicemen (Unreserved)||Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
Unreserved candidates: 26 years + actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.
Candidates seeking relaxation in age will be required to submit the necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of online examination and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
- Must be Ex-servicemen from Army/ Navy/ Air
- Character — “Good” (minimum requirement).
- Medical Standards —Category “A”/ Shape-1 medical category at the time of
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Armed
- Physical Standards — Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper performance of duties as a Bank Armed
Fee: Intimation charges of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The fee should be paid through online payment (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) or Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan).
Online payment (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking): Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges payable (online payment) will have to be borne by the candidates.
Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan): On completion of the application on the online portal, it generates a pay-in slip/ Voucher/ Challan for payment of fees. Only this pay-in slip should be used for depositing the fees to enable the fees to be properly deposited into Bank’s account. Go to the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda with this pay-in slip and deposit the required amount in the branch using this auto-generated pay-in slip only.
Salary and Allowances: Basic Pay in the Time Scale (in Rs). 9560 – 325/4 – 10860 – 410/5 – 12910 – 490/4 – 14870 – 570/3 – 16580- 655/3 – 18545. The Dearness Allowance, HRA, and other Allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the online Examination. The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows
|Topic/ Subject||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks||Total Time|
|1||Knowledge of Local language||20||7||2 Hours|
|2||Knowledge of English Language||10||3.5|
|4||Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||10||3.5|
In the test except for knowledge of English and Local language will be available bilingually i.e. English / Local Language. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter/ available for download from Bank’s website. Finally, selected candidates can be posted against vacancy anywhere in the state applied for, as per the administrative requirements of the Bank.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to have to apply online by filling all the necessary details and submit the application.
|Start date for online application||12/02/2018|
|Last date for online application||07/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here||To apply online Click here|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018-Apply Public Relations Officer bankofbaroda.co.in: Bank of Baroda invites applications for the posts of Public Relations Officer. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to send their CV to the mentioned E-mail before 01/03/2018. The candidates have to participate in Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategy for the Bank.
Vacancies in Bank of Baroda:
Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Posts: Public Relations Officer
|S No||Name of the post||No of Posts||CTC offered||Experience||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Public Relations Officer||01||Compensation package would be around ` 28 lacs per annum.||Minimum 10 years of experience in Public Relations area is mandatory||Graduation preferably in Mass Communication/Journalism area from a recognized University/ Institution|
Nature of Engagement: On Regular basis in the rank of Senior Management Grade/Scale-V
Location of Posting: Mumbai
- Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategy for the Bank.
- Media Management
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liasoning with, and answering to inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potentially critical situation and handling media queries.
- PR Analytics
- Collating and analyzing media coverage;
- Commissioning market research from PR perspective;
- Developing and implementing Dashboard for analysis of the PR performance of the Bank.
Role and Responsibility:
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Updating / Modifying / Inputs for information on the Bank‘s website as well as Social Media Channels on need basis.
Any other PR related activities of the Bank as decided by the Bank from time to time
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The further process of selection will be informed by the management.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates should send their CV containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘POST NAME – PR Specialist Officer’ in the subject line.
|Last date for online application||01/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here|