BEL India Recruitment Career 2018–Apply Contract Engineer Posts bel-india.com: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications for the posts of Contract Engineer on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara (Uttarakhand) Unit. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the posts through offline. The candidates can apply offline before 25/04/2018. The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and written test/Interview.
Vacancies in BEL India Recruitment Career:
Number of posts: 04
Name of the Posts: Contract Engineer
|Name of the Post||No of posts||Qualification|
|Contract Engineer||04||BE / B Tech in any recognized university or AICTE approved institution with First Class for GEN/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
Age: The candidate’s age should be 26 Years as on 01.01. 2018.
Consolidate d Salary per Month (All-Inclusive): Rs 30000
Duration of Contract: 1 year
Experience: Minimum One Year with Relevant Experience.
Minimum One Year with Relevant Experience as mentioned below
- Java programming
- Web portal design and development using Java
- Knowledge of VoIP and SIP Protocol
- Knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of Linux Platform
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and written test/Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted base on the scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/Interview depends on the number of applications received. Date of the written test/interview will be intimated by e-mail in due course. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size color photograph, on the day of the written test/interview. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
BEL reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of the selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage of the process.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. Only Indian Nationals need to apply for the post. The candidates have to download the application form the website www.bel-india.com. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent color passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) alone to be scanned and mailed to [email protected] and a copy of the samealong with the mentioned list of documents are to be forwarded by post to
|The Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACT ENGINEER”.
List of documents to be attached to the application are:
- 10th / Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate
- Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter / Latest Salary Slip in case of a present employer
- Caste certificate in case of OBC / SC / ST (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.06.2017.)
- No Objection Certificate ( if applicable)
Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process if it is found that the candidates do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
|Last date for offline application||25/04/2018|
|For official Notification Click here||For application form Click here|
BEL India Recruitment Career 2018–Apply 150 Posts bel-india.com: Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad invites applications for the posts of ITI trade apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, l961 for one-year apprenticeship training. Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates have to apply online before 18/03/2018. The process of selection will be done by the written test. The written test will be conducted in BEL-Ghaziabad.
Vacancies in BEL India Recruitment Career :
Number of Vacancies: 150
Name of the Posts: ITI trade apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, l961
|S No||Branch||No of Posts||Qualification|
|1||Fitter||19||Candidates passed Craftsman Training under NCVT Scheme from recognized lTl’s in the respective trade from the year 2015,2016 & 2017|
|8||Refrigeration and Air conditioning||03|
Age: Candidates should be below 25 years of age as on 28-February-2O18. Upper age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates only.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the written test. The written test will be conducted in BEL-Ghaziabad. No TA/ DA will be provided for the candidates for attending the test.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application and send the filled in scanned copy of the application to [email protected] The applications should be sent through e-mail only.
|Last date for online application||18/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here|
Bharat Electronics Limited invites application for the posts of Deputy Engineer (Computer Sc.), and Deputy Engineer (Electronics) on Fixed Term for 3 Years for its Bangalore Unit. Bharat Electronics Ltd. a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. 6050/HR/Mil Com/2018. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates have to apply before 14/03/2018.
Vacancies in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL India):
Name of the Posts: Deputy Engineer (Computer Sc.), and Deputy Engineer (Electronics).
Number of Posts: 23
Notification No: 6050/HR/Mil Com/2018
|S No||Name of the Post||No. of
|Qualification and Specializations||Grade / Payscale||Min. Relevant Post Qual. work experience as on
|1||Deputy Engineer (Computer Sc.)||18||BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering Disciplines Only.||E-II / 40000
|05||BE / B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines only.|
Skill Sets required:
- Knowledge of Hibernate, JDBC, relational databases, and SQL Knowledge of C++, LINUX
- Knowledge of Serial/ LAN/modem interface development, Communication Protocols such as CSMA, TDMA,Ttp,TCP/IP,UDP, NTP,etc.
- Domain Knowledge of DDS( Open Splice/Vortex, RTI DDS, etc)
- Knowledge of QT
- Knowledge of ETL and Analysis tools
- Knowledge of Web crawlers and Open source intelligence domain
- Knowledge of security fundamentals: Network security, SSL/TLS, application security
- Basic knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure is advantageous
- Understanding of network devices (Switches & Routers) and network storage devices (SAN).
Relevant Post Qualification Experience:
- Experience in Java/J2EE (JSP / Servlets / EJB/JMS/Portlets) and Java SE
- Experience in working with XML/JSON
- Experience in Artificial intelligence technologies, OWL Ontologies, NLP and Machine Learning
- Hands on experience of deploying Hadoop components – HDFS, Spark, HBase, Hive, Sqoop and using it for Bigdata analytics
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying Network devices Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load
- Experience in deploying devices with protocols like OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPN, IPSec etc
Age: Upper age limit of 26 Yrs as on 01.02.2018. The upper age limit indicated is for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates having minimum 40% disability in addition to the relaxation applicable to OBC/SC/ST candidates.
Reservation & Relaxation: to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Guidelines.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by the candidates of general and OBC. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the written test and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the written test. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.com. The candidates should send the filled in application along with the list of mentioned documents by post to
|DY.GEN.MANAGER (HR/Mil-Com), Military Communication SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013|
List of documents to be attached:
- SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree
- Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of present
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.02.2017).
- Online Payment
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
|Last date for offline registration||14/03/2018|
|For official notification Click here|