(ap license status ) AP Driving Licence | Delivery Status | Slot Availability aptransport.in: According to the Act of 1988, a Driving License is necessary to drive any motor vehicle on the public roads. A person can get a Driving License from the Motor Vehicles Inspector’s Office or the Regional Transport Office, having jurisdiction over your residential area. A person who has completed 16 years of age will be eligible to apply license for driving motorcycles with the engine capacity not exceeding 50cc. A person who has completed 18 years of age will be eligible to apply license for driving motorcycles with engine capacity exceeding 50cc and light motor vehicle. A person who has completed 20 years of age will be eligible to apply license for driving transport vehicles. also Rythu Runa Mafi.
There are two stages for getting a Permanent Driving License. Obtaining a Learners license and obtaining a Permanent License. First, a learner’s license has to be attained by the applicant. The applicant has to visit the to download the Form II for Grant or Renewal of Learner’s License. The applicant has to carefully fill in the necessary details and carry it along with three recent passport size photos, Proof of age documents in original or attested by a Gazetted officer ( Ration Card, Electoral Roll, Aadhar card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy, House Tax Receipt, School Certificate, Birth Certificate, Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill etc). The person has to pay an amount of Rs.15 for each class of Vehicle.(ap license status ) another AP Services: EPDS AP
The applicant who is applying for the Learners License should pass a test that contains basic traffic signs and the driver’s responsibilities. The learner who gets a license is valid for a period of six months and can be renewed for another six months. For obtaining the learners license the candidate has to submit Age proof, Form No2, Proof of Residence, Form No.1 A and Form No.1to the nearest License authority.
Applicants under the age of 50 do not require a medical certificate for the Non-Transport License. The applicants who are over the age of 50 years must produce a medical certificate. All the applicants who apply for the Transport vehicle license must submit a medical certificate irrespective of their age. see also annadata Sukhibhava
How to apply Online for Driving License
- The applicants who wish to apply for the driving license should download the Form.4 from the website link
- The applicant should fill the form and attest the required documents to the form and submit it to the nearest Regional Transport office.
- Along with the application, the applicant has to submit three passport size photographs and a valid Learner’s license valid for a period of minimum 30 days.
- A medical certificate has to be submitted if applicable. The fee for the concerned procedure should be paid by referring to the Rule 32
- Then the applicant will be allotted a slot where they have to undergo a test in the presence of Motor vehicle Inspector, which the person has to qualify to get a permanent driving license.
- If the applicant does not qualify the examination then they have a chance to reappear for the examination after 7 days. An interview will also be conducted regarding the road signs and safety rules.
- If the applicant gets qualified in the test, he/she will receive the driving license through the post to the postal address mentioned.
How to check Driving License Status Online:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Driving License search” which is at the right site of the page.
- A page gets opened. Then click on “ Document Delivery Status”.
- A new page gets opened. There the applicant has to select the module as License and enter Input type as Application No or LLR No.
- The candidate has to enter the LLR No and Click on “Get Details”.
- If the details given by the applicant are true then present status, Application number, License number, Card Printed, Card Printed Date, Card Dispatched, Card Dispatched date and EMS number will be displayed.
The Transport department of Andhra Pradesh provides many other services to the applicants that make them comfortable and easy to access through the website https://aptransport.in
How To Apply for AP Driving Duplicate Licence :
A duplicate driving license will be issued in the following circumstances
- When the license is lost or destroyed
- When the license is defaced or torn or completely written up
- When the photograph affixed to the license requires replacement
- Application in Form – LLD
- Original license was written or defaced if available.
- Attested photocopies of DL if available in case of loss of license.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges