Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications for the posts of Head- Administration on the Contract basis. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 31/01/2018. Selection of candidates will be made by a Committee and such selection shall be Final and binding on the candidate. The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai only.
Vacancies in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Posts: Head- Administration (On Contract)
|S No||Name of the posts||No of Posts||Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2018||Experience|
|1||Head- Administration (On Contract)|
|01||Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. The candidates having wide experience of working in HR/Personnel Management/Administration/Industrial Relations areas of a Public Sector Bank or Financial Organization. Knowledge of Labour Law is desirable but not essential||He/she must have worked in the rank of GM and above or equivalent position in Banks and/or Financial Organisation/Testing/Examining Organisation or such Organisations. He/She must have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal relations. He/She should have analytical ability and positive outlook. Work experience in Administration/HR/Personnel/IR will be given preference.|
Indicative Salary: Approximately Rs.1, 20,000/- per month (Consolidated) other benefits as per rules of the Institute. Candidates have to mention in their application the last salary drawn and the salary expected.
Period of Contract: The appointment of the candidates will be on contract basis. The initial contract would be for a period of 2 years which may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness, subject to a maximum of 65 years of age.
Other eligibility criteria as on 1st January 2018:
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 61 years as on 01.01.2018 Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidate/candidates already with IBPS under contractual Agreement. Maximum age limit permissible is 63 years”.
- His/her integrity must not have been brought into doubt at any time during his/her service with his/her previous employer(s).
- He/She should be a person with an unblemished service record.
- Cases instituted by CBI or any other law enforcement agencies must not be pending against him/her at the time of application. v. Should be Computer and IT Savvy
Job Profile, Role & Responsibilities:
- Overall supervision /control on the functioning of all the activities in the General Administration/HR, Accounts, Legal, Security etc.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity of Staff
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Administration and HR function of IBPS.
- Respond to employee grievances and concerns and resolve the same in a timely manner.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that vacant positions are filled promptly. Help IBPS in manpower planning. vi. Review HR & ER policies periodically and ensure that the policies are implemented in the right direction.
- Facilitate for financial policy formulation and ensure implementation of sanctioned policies in a time-bound manner, effectively.
- Facilitate activity based initiative to drive cost control in IBPS.
- Ensure compliance with existing policies, rules, and regulations, as modified from time to time.
- Ensure prompt and timely disposal of VIP references, Govt. references, and communication under RTI Act 2005.
- Overall supervision of the litigations, liaison with Advocate and follow up of court cases in coordination with Legal Deptt.
- Any other work assigned by the Institute
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the scrutiny of applications. The further process of selection will be informed by the management. Selection will be made by a Committee and such selection shall be Final and binding on the candidate. The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai only.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates have to download the application and send the filled in application with the mentioned set of enclosures by post to
|The General Manager, Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, |
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Head-Administration (On Contract)”
|Last date for offline applications||31/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|
IBPS Careers 2018-Apply Research Associate ibps.in: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection invites application for the posts of Research Associate and Research Associate-Technical. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through online. The candidates can apply between 04/01/2018 and 16/01/2018. The process of selection will be done by the online examination and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the online examination. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Vacancies in Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection:
Number of Vacancies: 02
Name of the Posts: Research Associate and Research Associate-Technical
|S No||Name of the post||No of posts||CTC per annum (approx) (Rs.)||Educational Qualification||Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience|
|1||Research Associate||01||8,81,000/-||Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes||Preferably One year experience in the academic Research/Test Development/Project Management Competency in operating computer is must.|
|2||Research Associate-Technical||01||M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science||One year experience In the academic Research/Teaching/As a Technical Officer is essential. Competency in operating computer is essential|
Other Eligibility Criteria:
(i) His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service/career.
(ii) No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career.
(iii) Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
(iv) Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary, especially MS Office
Job Profile Role & Responsibilities:
(1) Research Associate: The job requires the development of objective type aptitude & achievement tests designed to assess cognitive ability and personality domains, research in the area of Human Resource Management/Education/Psychology, and handling selection projects. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in developing objective, aptitude and achievement tests and other selection tools and project handling Competency in operating computer is the must.
(2) Research Associate (Technical): Writing, sourcing and reviewing questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) in various areas of specialization and/or other related areas such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, Telecom, Instrumentation, Marketing, HR, Systems, Computer, SSI, Agriculture, Banking, Financial Awareness, etc. and related analysis and coordination work. Any other work assigned by the competent authority. Competency in operating computer is essential.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by all categories of candidates. The payment should be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the online examination and Interview. The pattern of exam will be s follows
|S No||Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|4||General Awareness||50||50||20 minutes|
Cutoff scores for the exam will be decided by IBPS Authorities and candidates will be shortlisted for further process. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the online examination. The shortlisted candidates will subsequently be called for the further process of Selection which may include Item Writing/Group Exercises /Interview Etc.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The eligible candidates have to register before applying through the IBPS’s website www.ibps .in.. After registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. Then-candidate have to upload their photograph and signature. Then they should proceed for the payment of the fee and finally provide the relevant data for submitting the application.
List to keep ready before applying:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTES will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iv) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
|Start date for online applications||04/01/2018|
|Last date for online applications||16/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here||To apply online Click here|