National Housing Bank invites application for the posts of Executive Director (Special Grade). National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing, set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India. The Bank is the regulator and supervisor for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates can apply before 22/01/2018.
Vacancies in National Housing Bank:
Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Posts: Executive Director (Special Grade).
|S No||Name of the post||No of posts||Age||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|1||Executive Director (Special Grade)||01||Minimum Age Limit is 45 years and Maximum Age limit is 55 years||1,76,800 – 2,24,400||Graduate from recognized university/institution||Minimum 20 years of relevant post-qualification experience, out of which minimum 15 years of experience in Financial Sectors/Regulatory bodies in India with relevant experience in Credit/Risk Management/Regulation or Supervision.|
Other important Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience in the area of housing, urban planning, and related sectors is desirable.
- The candidates eligible to apply should have served a minimum of two years in the rank of General Manager (TEG Scale VII) in nationalized banks (including other institutions which follow IBA pay scale) or two years in the rank of Chief General Manager (Grade F) in FIs/Regulatory bodies in India.
- The officers working at the highest level just below the Board level position inü the Pvt. Sector Banks/FIs for the minimum of one year, having total assets of the respective Banks/FIs of Rs. 50,000 Crore or above in India business (as per last audited balance-sheet), may also apply.
- The candidates should possess proven management, leadership, and innovativeü skills to build an inspired team.
Fee: An application fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid by the candidates applying for the post. The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft as with the mentioned details.
- Name of Beneficiary: NATIONAL HOUSING BANK
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Bank Branch: K. G. Marg, New Delhi
- Branch Code: 0003
- Bank A/c No.: 00030350017076
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000003
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done on by the shortlisting and the Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based as per criteria decided by the Bank after receipt of applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. Possessing eligibility criteria does not guarantee a candidate to become eligible to be called for the interview. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in an interview only. In case if more than one candidate scores the same marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the waitlist.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The interested candidates have to apply by downloading the application form Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in. The filled in applications are to be sent along with the mentioned list of enclosures by post to
|The Deputy General Manager,|
Human Resource Department,
National Housing Bank,
4th Floor, Core – 5A,
India Habitat Centre,
New Delhi – 110003
All the attachments should be self-attested by the candidates and latest passport size photograph (cross-signed) along with the signature of the candidate should be available on the application form. Candidates have to ensure that the e-mail ID and mobile no. provided by them in the application form is correct and without mistake.
|Last date for offline applications||22/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|
NHB Recruitment 2017-Apply 02 RTI Consultant Posts nhb.org.in: National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications for the posts of RTI Consultant and Accounts Consultant on the contract basis. National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can apply through offline. The candidates have to apply before 05/01/2018.
Vacancies in National Housing Bank (NHB):
Number of Vacancies: 02
Name of the Posts: RTI Consultant and Accounts Consultant.
|S No||Name of the posts||No of Posts||Age||Qualification||Work Experience|
|1||RTI Consultant||01||Should not exceed 62 years as on 01.12.2017||Bachelor’s Degree in from a recognized University in any stream. The candidate having their Bachelor’s degree in Law may be preferred.||Minimum 25 years’ of experience, out of which 10 years’ of experience in RTI related work in RBI, PSBs/FIs in India, Courts, Govt. or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any similar forum.|
|2||Accounts Consultant||01||Should not exceed 62 years as on 01.12.2017.||CA (full time), ICWA (full time)||Minimum 05 years’ of experience in the area of accounting, taxation, and audit.|
For RTI Consultant:
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- Looking after RTI Cell and its functions;
- Furnishing Reply of information sought under RTI and liaising with various departments of the Bank;
- Compliance to RTI Act and liaising with CIC and other Statutory Authority for the matter related to RTI; • Legal research for precedents of Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and judgments of various Commissions for the matter related to RTI;
- Any other work assigned by the Bank pertaining to RTI from time to time
For Accounts Consultant:
The consultant will be responsible for:
- Assistance in filing of returns online;
- Assistance in execution of tax-related matters, payments etc.;
- Facilitating the audit-related work as also to work in close coordination with the auditors of the Bank;
- Any other work assigned by the Accounts Department from time to time
Location: New Delhi
Period of Contract: The recruitment is on the contract basis initially for a period of three years which can be extendable for the further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age, and continued requirement. In some exceptional cases, a longer initial period can be considered. Performance will be reviewed after six months
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the scrutiny of applications and Personal Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the received applications. The shortlisted candidates will be further called for Personal Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be calculated as decided by the Bank. Merit list for the process will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in an interview only. In case more than one candidate score the same marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the waitlist.
How to apply: The eligible candidates with the prescribed qualification and experience can apply for the desired post. The candidates should apply through the Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in. The candidate has to download the application form and send the filled in application along with the list of mentioned enclosures by post to
|Dy. General Manager (HRD), National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003|
The candidates applying for the posts should have a valid Email and mobile number for receiving any communication regarding the recruitment process. Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Last date for offline applications||05/01/2018|
|For official notification Click here|