NTR Bharosa Pensioners list -New Pensioner Status Check at ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in: you can check ap pension payment details and pension status enquire NTRBharosa for Pensions works under the Department of Rural Development, Government of India. The Andhra Pradesh Government is committed to secure dignified life to all the poor and vulnerable. So it has introduced the NTR Bharosa Scheme for the people particularly the Old and infirm. see also AP Treasury. It supports the minimum needs of those and brings happiness in their lives. called ap old age pension status and As per GO issued on 19.06.2014, NTR Bharosa Pension amount has been enhanced from Rs 200 to Rs 1000 per month for Old age, Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tapers and AIDS Patients. more ap schemes Annadata Sukhibhava. An enhancement of Rs 500 to Rs 1000 per month for People with Disabilities PWD having 40 % to 79 % degree disability and also Rs 1500 per month for PWDs having 80 % and above disability. The enhanced scale has come into force from 02. 10.2014 Onwards. you can check ap pension payment details and pension status enquiry at NTRBharosa. see Latest Govt jobs in AP
NTRBharosa can be availed by the persons from 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh such as Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, East Godavari, West Godavari, Kadapa, Kurnool, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, and Vizianagaram. The persons those who have applied for the pension can check their status online. They can also search their application by using their pension ID/ Aadhaar Card Number.
Types of Pensions through NTRBharosa :
- Old Age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow pension
- Disabled pension
- Toddy Tappers
The following criterion is common for all pensions.
- The beneficiary should be from BPL family.
- The persons must be a local resident of the district.
- The persons not covered under any other Pension scheme.
The MPDO is the sanctioning authority for all the Pensions recommended by Gram Sabha from Rural areas.
The Municipal Commissioner is the sanctioning authority for all pensions recommended by the Municipal Ward Sabha from Urban area.
How to NTR Bharosa Search for New Pensioners List and Details:
- Visit the website of NTR Bharosa. http://ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in
- Then select and click on search option provided.
- Then a form will be displayed on the screen asking the required details.
- Enter the Pension ID, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card Number etc.,
- Select Your District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation
- Then click on Search option
- Then Panchayat and Village pensioners list will be displayed at a glance along with pension amount.
- Then note the Pension ID and Type.
Direct Link to Search the Pension Status on NTR Bharosa :
You Can Check Pension ID or Grievance ID
after you can find like this box
NTR Bharosa Contact Info:
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R. administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001