Sarthi UP Parivahan 2021 A great initiation of Road Transport and Highways: Parivahan, official parivahan.gov.in is the governmental service having the vision to supervise the nation’s driving license and vehicle registration corresponding activities. As the driving license is the mandatory and authorized document issued by the Indian Government, the department of MoRTH (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways), has assigned NIC (National Informatics Centre). This center holds the task of regulating a software named as SARATHI for collecting the information related to driving licenses all across the states and union territories.
Moving in this scenario, people will come across many questions such as how to apply for a driving license, how to check driving license (DL) status, and many other related queries. So, eliminating all these queries, the govtjobsclub the website provides all the related and detailed information where people can check in here and find out appropriate data.
Apply for driving license online at parivahan.gov.in
To apply either for a learner’s license, renewal of the driving license, and for a new driving license, the official website of parivahan shows an easy approach. The application procedure is as follows:
- On the https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ click the drop-down button in the “Login” tab and click “Sarathi Login”.
- The home page is redirected to sarathiservice, select the state and RTO office and upon selection go ahead with the further process.
III. In the left side column click on the drop-down button of “Apply Online” and select the “New Learner’s License”. (Note: Choose the corresponding section and move with the next procedure as directed).
- The next page shows the instructions to be followed for the submission of the application. Click on “Continue”.
- Choose the option “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner Licence” as click “Submit”.
- On the next page, fill up all the mandatory details such as personal and address and click “Submit”.
VII. Then, proceed with the process of uploading documents, approaching the RTO office, and payment procedures.
One should reach personally to the selected RTO office along with their vehicle. Meet the corresponding person where you are supposed to go with the driving test. Follow the instructions as instructed and upon clearance of the driving test, the next process is continued.
Steps to Check Driving Licence Application Status in Parivahan
- In the official https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ click the drop-down button in the “Login” tab and click “Sarathi Login”.
- The home page is redirected to sarathiservice page select the state and RTO office and upon selection go ahead with the further process.
III. In the left side column click “Application Status” from the “Apply Online” drop-down button.
- Enter the application number (provided at the time of driving license application) and date of birth and click “Submit”.
- The next page displays the driving license application status.
- This Parivahan also provides the option to check their driving license status when applied at other websites like meeseva, e-Mitra, sarathi.nic.in, and S2-S4 Appl.
- For this, click the link that is beside the date of birth option in Sarathi Parivahan and choose the corresponding portal in the “Select Portal” field and click “Submit”. Through this, the DL application status is known.
Check Driving License (DL) Status in Parivahan
- On the official https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ click “Know Your License Details” in the “Online Services” tab or scroll down the home page and click “License Status”.
- On the next page, know your DL status page is displayed.
III. Enter the details and click on “Check Status”.
- The next page shows the complete details of the license status.
Required documents for learner’s license
Candidate applying for learner license LLR slot booking should submit the following documents:
- Any of the address proof documents like water/electricity/telephone bill, aadhar/ration card, or passport or any necessary.
- Any of the age proof documents like date of birth, PAN card, SSC marks memo, or passport.
- Application fee receipt
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
Other services at Parivahan
To be more helpful to the people, Parivahan also provides various online services and those are:
1) Fancy number booking
2) E-authorisation card
3) NR and paid NR services
4) Checking of post-tax
5) One can know their vehicle details
6) Trade certificate and others
Finally, at Parivahan candidates can also check the complete details of Sarathi Parivahan their vehicle and also know about other online services. So, govtjobsclub.in making sure to provide all accurate and detailed information either related to your driving license or vehicle. Our website will be always helpful for the candidates by providing necessary links and procedures. We also ensure to update all the latest information so that none of the candidates miss any important data.