SAIL Recruitment Careers: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Durgapur invites applications for the posts of Proficiency Training of Nurses. Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital is a 600 bedded multi-specialty hospital offering “Proficiency Training’ at DSP Hospital for qualified nurses. The notification is released with the Advertisement No. DSP/M&HS/2018/PT(N)-1. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualification and experience can attend for interview and send the filled in application to the given email. The candidates have to attend for the Interview on 22/04/2018 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (sail careers).
Vacancies in SAIL Recruitment:
Number of Vacancies: 130
Name of the Posts: Proficiency Training of Nurses
Notification No: DSP/M&HS/2018/PT (N)-1
|Name of the post||No of posts||Age Limit|
|Proficiency Training of Nurses||130||30 years for General,|
33 years for OBC and
35 years for SC & ST candidates as on 22.04.2018
- B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Internship Certificate (if applicable),
- Certificate of Registration
Duration: 18 (eighteen) months
Departments/ disciplines: ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, Chest & other associated areas
Daily Working hours: 8 hrs shift – One day off per week
Honorarium: Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus
Selection Process: The process of selection will be done by the Interview. Proficiency Training will start immediately after the selection of the candidate is completed and orders are issued for engagement of the qualified nurses for Proficiency Training. On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a ‘Certificate of Proficiency‘ will be issued to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance as per M&HS department. During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid an honorarium consisting of Rs.8000/- as stipend and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance.
How to apply: The candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. The candidates have to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to [email protected] through email. The candidates have to attend for the interview at the mentioned venue along with the mentioned list of documents.
Venue and Contact Person:
Director’s Conference Hall,
DSP Main Hospital,
Mr. DC Das DM (Pers-M&HS) Contact no.-9434791380
List of documents to be carried for Interview:
- Filled in application format (Annexure-B) with 4 additional recent passport size color photographs. b. Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
- Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any. d. Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death).
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to clause (b) pre-page under “Procedure”].
- Internship Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
|Last date for sending application through email||20/04/2018|
|Date of Interview||22/04/2018|
|Time of Interview||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|For official notification and application form Click here|