TS SSC Marks Memo (Secondary School of Certificate) is the one authorized certificate issued by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TS BSE). Candidates who got qualified for the SSC exam can get their SSC marks to memo through their corresponding state official websites. The online process of downloading the certificate will be in reach only for the people who have qualified for the SSC exam after the year 2004. Whereas in the period from 1953 – 2004, they need to go with another offline approach of receiving their duplicate memo certificate if in case they lost the original one.
SSC Board even conducts many other major examinations and those are of:
- L.I Sc (Certificate Course in Library and Information Science) examinations
- Professional advancement test for teachers
- Technical TTC (Technical Teachers Certificate) examinations
- Headmasters Accounts test
- National Talent Search examinations
- Technical Certificate Course examinations
- National means cum merit scholarship examinations
- 1st-year D.Ed (Diploma in Education) Public examinations
- 2nd-year D.Ed (Diploma in Education) Public examinations
The board even provides the details of entire statistics for SSC results, and SSC exam fee particulars. Govtjobsclub.in will be helpful in the way of providing information on TS SSC marks memo download procedure, SSC memo importance, the procedure to get the original certificate, and other related queries.
Purpose of Downloading TS SSC Marks Memo
When any candidate comes across the situations of missing their original certificate, damaging or in sudden need of certificate but not yet issued by the official department, then in these cases, people can download their SSC duplicate memo from the official website where this acts as a duplicate certificate.
Necessary Details to Download Duplicate SSC Marks Memo Telangana
As the government had provided the facility of downloading the duplicate SSC memo directly in the online, few details are necessary and those are:
- SSC hall ticket number – It is the unique number that is presented on the admit card.
- Date of birth
- Year of examination – This is the date of passing the examination.
You Can Also Check Telangana sand
Importance of Telangana SSC Memo
SSC marks memo is a very valuable and mandatory document. This certificate acts as basic evidence while you apply for date of birth, PAN card, Passport, driving license, and many other government services. For higher studies also, this is fundamental document proof that has to be submitted. The SSC certificate has more prominence because people who would like to apply for many state and central government jobs, this certificate is the fundamental proof of finishing their secondary education. Furthermore, in many situations, you will be asked to enter the date of birth details as per SSC memo.
Download Procedure for Telangana SSC Memo From 2004 to 2020
The Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has provided the option for their state candidates to download TS SSC marks memo by following the below procedure.
- Visit the TS BSE official website as mentioned Click Here Memos.BSE Telangana
- The “Year Wise database of SSC (X class) passed candidates” page appears.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth (in the format of DD-MM-YY), year of examination, stream, a stream of examination details, and enter the displayed code. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Upon clicking the submit button, the marks memo will get downloaded to your device.
Note: Stream of examination field corresponds to the examination type such as regular, private, OSSC-regular, OSSC – private or advanced-supplementary.
Check Also: In the same way, Andhra Pradesh provides the facility for candidates to download their duplicate SSC marks memo. Through this official website of AP, people can get their certificates.
Apply Procedure for Duplicate TS SSC Marks Memo
Candidates who would like to apply for duplicate SSC need to follow few points where those are described below. In before, there are few documents to be sent along with the application and those are as below:
- The candidate should file a complaint in the police station against the traceability of the SSC marks memo. Then, the certificate provided either by Sub-Inspector of police of Deputy Tahsildar should be attached along with the application. This stands as documentary proof for issuing duplicate SSC
- An affidavit in the specified proforma including with 50/- stamp paper which is attested either by Junior civil judge or notary has to be attached with the application
- A declaration document made by the candidate concerning cancellation or suspension of the certificate if any
- A treasury challan of 250/- which is submitted by the departments of
- Secondary education
- General education
- Director of government examinations
- Education, sports, arts, and culture
- User charges.
Note: The attached challan will be accepted only when it is obtained from SBI
- Correct extract of the original certificate which will be issued by the school headmaster
- Correct extract of the admission register
- A passport photograph of the candidate which as to be attached by corresponding School Head
When all these documents are received, then the steps to be followed are:
- Open the Telangana BSE Official Website: www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
- On this page, click on “Duplicate SSC Proforma”. Upon clicking this, an application required for the issue of duplicate SSC is opened.
You need to download the application form by following the above steps and after that fill all the required details. After you have filled with the required details you need to follow the below steps to complete the application procedure.
- Then, the above-stated documents along with this application should be submitted to Telangana’s Secretary for Commissioner of Government Examinations.
- After the submission of this application, in a period of a week, a small enquiry will be done regarding the issuance of a duplicate SSC memo.
- Following this, either in 21 or 30 days, the candidate will receive his/her SSC marks memo.
What are the details present in the TS SSC memo?
The SSC memo is the memorandum of marks which is present with the details of
- Serial Number (S. No) – As marks sheets are classified by every region, this is the unique number of the mark sheet.
- Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate name along with his/her parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Medium of instruction
- School name
- A table listing all the subjects marks obtained (in both figures and words), grand total, and marks of identification details.
- Attestations of the school head and TS (Telangana) board of secondary education and the certificate issued date.
You Can Also Check FSC Search
Procedure for attaining genuineness of SSC certificate
Any candidate can apply for the verification of either original copies or xerox copies of the documents such as marks memo as issued by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana). Either organizations, agencies, individual, government departments or delegations who wish to attain genuineness of the SSC certificate can follow the below procedure:
- The candidate should submit a proposal including the SSC certificate as issued by the SSC board.
- The fee recommended for this verification purpose is Rs.100/- which has to be submitted only through Demand Draft and shall be submitted to the “Telangana’s Secretary for Commissioner of Government Examinations. The demand draft is only accepted when it is from the State Bank of India branch.
- The proposals demanding the authenticity of the SSC certificate should also be submitted to the Additional Joint Secretary that is for the Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad.
- In the cases of any necessity, the individual (applicant) shall also apply for themselves concerning the genuineness of SSC provided to them by following the above-stated process.
This is all about the importance, purpose, and how TS SSC marks memo download will be done. So, govtjobsclub.ensures that it has provided the detailed and necessary information for the SSC memo. We also make sure that the entire data presented here is true and is helpful for the required candidates.